Monday, March 21, 2011

A campfire in the dark

A very warm welcome my friend!

Want to sit down and listen for a few before you continue with your travels? Who am I? Oh, sorry, Qwerqsar is my name. Qwerqsar Songweaver. Yes, I know it’s a weird name. But I think my parents thought it was funny to give me something to laugh about everyday. And by that I mean the look on other people’s faces, hehe. Well, anyways, can I offer you a cup o’ tea? Yes, I have some left right here, over at the fire. Yes, I am a minstrel, seems like you noticed by the bunch of instruments I carry with me. I am out for a great adventure, all over Eriador and beyond. You could say I was pushed by some unknown forces to get to know the world and to sing their woes as this era seems to approach to an end. Great things are happening, and the call I feel to Angmar, lost in the shadows and terrible notes, is just the beginning.


   With me are various friends. I haven’t seen them in a while, but they do tend to send me some mail. Nimreidhreth is one of those oh-so-serious elves, good with the sword and the shield. I have seen him take over a troll and beat him down while taking the creature’s blows. I think he now took a step to Moria, when he’s not helping his wife and flirting with her. After all these centuries, you figure? Taleth seems to be the last name.
   From the far lands of a city called Gondor (wherever that is) comes my friend Lufere Mererl, another shield bearer, but with higher wits and an incredible good use of the lance. He has just taken out to a trip, but he has been giving a hand in this city, Bree, where the beer is good and the thieves dangerous. Married too, by the way.
   Already leaving traveler? Well then, I won’t stop you, but whenever you find me, listen, because you might listen to something of interest. Because my friends and I are bound to look into every corner of Middle Earth to tell the tales of heroism and despair. Who knows? Maybe you and I will fight alongside one day.
 Until then, fare well.

[This is just the intro guys. No real note, but tomorrow the new update is up, so I’ll be investigating it to bring some info in two weeks. 
Hail all!]

No comments:

Post a Comment